Bingo (1991) - Rotten Tomatoes

Bingo (1991)





Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Bingo Photos

Movie Info

When his young owner's family moves away without taking him, Bingo, a one-time circus dog, embarks on a cross-country journey to find his master. Naturally, the canine finds himself involved in a series of exaggerated adventures along the way in this family adventure with a touch of parody.

Watch it now


David French
as Chickie
Janet Wright
as Waitress
Wayne Robson
as Four Eyes
Norman Browning
as Prosecutor
James Kidnie
as Defense Attorney
Blu Mankuma
as Motorcycle Cop
Robert Thurston
as Mr. Thomson
Sheelah Megill
as Mrs. Thomson
Chelan Simmons
as Cindy Thomson
Kimberly Warnat
as Sandy Thomson
Drum Garrett
as Dishwasher
Antony Holland
as Circus Vet
Sylvia Mitchell
as Court Reporter
Denalda Williams
as Doctor's Assistant
Betty Linde
as Mrs. Wallaby
Ken Kramer
as Subpoena Server
Lossen Chambers
as 911 Operator
Stephen Dimopoulos
as 911 Supervisor
Chris Rosati
as Prison Sentry
Gary Jones
as Prison Laundry Guard
Frank C. Turner
as Prison Guard
Dana Still
as Bailiff
Rob Roy
as Firefighter
Gordon White
as Billy the Clown
Micki Maunsell
as Mrs. Grimbleby
Brad Godin
as Bicycle Buddy
Brad Briggs
as Bicycle Buddy
Clayton Blanchard
as Bicycle Buddy
Kevin McNulty
as Network Boss
Bruce Harwood
as Network Executive
Richard Side
as Network Executive
Ron Chartier
as Network Executive
View All

Critic Reviews for Bingo

All Critics (2) | Top Critics (1)

Terrible, dull dog movie filled with iffy behavior.

November 25, 2014 | Rating: 1/5 | Full Review…

Audience Reviews for Bingo

The typical boy and his dog story, but with the circus thrown in for some reason. I saw this a long time ago, it was average then, and I'm sure it's just as average, maybe even less, today.

Aj V
Aj V

Super Reviewer

I have never been so puzzled by anything else before. I mean, sure, 99% is completely retarded (the other 1% are the end credits), but it's in the way that it's so retarded that amazes me. A family film so over the top and splashed with really dark humor in some scenes and so much nonsense going on all the time.

Quinto Wallight
Quinto Wallight

Super Reviewer

Bingo Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

News & Features